This map shows neighborhood boundary lines as defined by the San Francisco Planning Department. To locate a specific property, type an address and click the “search” button.
Neighborhood Group Notification
- As per the Planning Code, the department maintains a contact list of neighborhood groups and individuals for each neighborhood on the map. These contacts are part of the neighborhood notification process, described in detail in our Neighborhood Notification Handout.
- In some residential districts, the process also mandates that certain types of projects offer nearby neighbors and neighborhood groups an opportunity to meet with sponsors for a presentation and explanation of the proposed project prior to the filing of the Building Permit. These requirements are described in our Pre-Application Notification Packet.
- Depending on your subscription setting, subscribers may receive up to 500 notices annually.
- Applicants required to issue public notices as part of their project should download the Neighborhood Contact List.
- To add your neighborhood group to the contact list, fill out the Neighborhood Group Notification Form.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
The data behind this map can be downloaded from SanFranciscoData.